Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hey everybody....sorry for not updating for like 4 days already...i had a busy week....let's talk about Friday...I had PE for the first 2 periods..had to run 3 rounds around the school..and as usual I did that but the problem was, I fell sick, down with fever right after PE...God Damn It!!!...what happened...i think it was partially blamed on me cos I didn't have my breakfast that day which was kinda unusual for me...cos I always ate something before proceeding to school...but I was worried for being late(whatever!!!)...so...I arrived in school only to hear some thing(bad btw)...I was a little down after that...but there was little or nothing I could do...later...had our PE and fell sick instantaneously...another reason was also cos I pushed my body a little too hard during that run....So, there came recess and I had no mood to eat anything, but bought my self a Chicken Bun, Chocolate Bread and a Bottle of Mineral Water...cos I was really really hungry...could not finish the bun anyway...very strange of me...so I knew that something was wrong with me at that time...I then had Chemistry right after recess but was unable to keep myself awake so I just slept right through the period...Then it was Malay....(God Help Me Out Here!!!)...I had to walk down a few stairs which made me feel like a malnourished POW....Upon arriving, I told the teacher that I wasn't feeling well....luckily she was understanding and told me to rest at the back of the class....did that..but was shivering constantly as I was feeling really cold...but there was this bastard when I told him to turn down the speed of the fan, he told me that he was feeling warm....(FUCK YOU.....CB)....then the teacher noticed me and asked if I wanted to return home, I said 'UHUH'...and was home in less than 20 mins...returned home myself and that was a bad day for me....took 2 panadol tablets and slept all the way for 6 hours...woke up only to find myself suffering from a splitting headache.....but nevertheless had some reserves to turn 'Lucy' On...chatted with HER and was cured(weird)...(Thank You And God!!!).....

The next day was Saturday....I can't tell you much but can only say that it ROCKED....SERIOUSLY one of my best days ever!!!I LOVE THIS LIFE!!!

Then came Sunday and I was supposed to meet my family at Changi Beach cos they were like camping there overnight from Saturday and I had also planned to take the 1st bus available which was at 5.20 but as usual, overslept all the way till 11.20am....cos I watched this horror movie on Channel 5 till 2am the previous night...man...it rocked.....then I gave my family a call and told them that I couldn't make it there and luckily they understood with a lie I used
(a tummy ache)...(heheheh)...actually I think I really have that....

All right, that's about all....THANKS FOR READING...NOW I FEEL LIKE CALLING HER!!!